Enquiries and complaints
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest standard ofproducts and services. As part of this commitment, we would like to hearfrom you if you are in anyway unhappy with our products or services.
If you have an enquiry regarding the management of the Fund that you haveinvested in, please speak to your financial adviser or contact PIMCOInvestor Services on 1300 113 547 (Australia) or +61 2 8823 2583, or firstname.lastname@example.org. PIMCO Investor Services will attempt to resolve any issues at firstcontact.
Making a formal complaint
Our complaints process is accessible to all and we will not charge Clientsfor the complaint resolution process.
Complaints may be received either orally or in writing (letter, email orfax) as follows:
|Title:||Compliance Officer |
|Address:||PIMCO Australia Pty Limited|
| ||PIMCO Australia Management Limited|
| ||Level 19, 5 Martin Place|
| ||Sydney NSW 2000|
| || |
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint effectively, pleaseprovide us with the following information with your complaint:
- your full name, address and contact (phone number and/or emailaddress);
- your investor number;
- name of product/ fund in which you are invested which is thesubject of the complaint (if applicable);
- a description of your complaint; and
- advice on how you would like your complaint to be resolved.
If we are unable to resolve the complaint at first contact, wewill:
- acknowledge receipt of a complaint as soon as possible and in anycase within 5 days of receiving it;
- appoint a Manager or Compliance Officer to conduct a full andtimely investigation; and
- endeavor to resolve your complaint and respond in a manner that isgenuine, prompt, fair and consistent within 45 days,
unless the complaint is resolved to your satisfaction within 5 daysand you have not requested a response in writing.
If you remain unsatisfied
If you are not satisfied with the complaint handling process we have taken or with the resolution of our investigation, you may request us to take a further review of your concerns or you may refer your complaint to an independent Dispute Resolution Scheme for review. We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority ("AFCA"), which replaced the Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS") from 1 November 2018 as the single dispute resolution scheme providing free advice and assistance to consumers in the financial services industry. AFCA may be contacted as follows:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Consumer: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Members: 1300 56 55 62
Fax: 03 9613 6399
When contacting AFCA, includeeither PIMCO Australia Pty Limited, AFCA number: 35393 or PIMCO Australia Management Limited AFCA number: 38532 as appropriate.